I studied Computer Science at Princeton University (Class of 2019), and I’ve been a Software Engineer (SWE) at Facebook since August 2019. I’ve done SWE internships at Facebook (2015 and 2018), Google (2016), and Airbnb (2017). I’ve been programming since I was 12 and love to build things.
Some of my more well-known projects include:
- generals.io [subreddit, Hacker News, Product Hunt], a multiplayer browser strategy game with half a million monthly players and a Bot API [Hacker News]. Sold in January 2018.
- Neural Networks From Scratch, a series of 4 of my most popular blog posts in which I provide a fundamentals-oriented approach towards understanding Neural Networks.
- easy-VQA, a “Hello World” dataset for Visual Question Answering (VQA). Listed on the official VQA website.
- GeoArena Online [subreddit, Product Hunt], a fast-paced multiplayer browser game that had hundreds of thousands of monthly players. I wrote a blog post about some of my experiences building GeoArena. Sold in February 2019.
- example-io-game, open-sourced to accompany my guide to building .io games.
- Definitely Secure Bank, built for demo purposes as an example of common security vulnerabilities for my Web Security posts.
- profanity-check [Hacker News], a fast, robust Python library to check for profanity in strings. Read my blog post about this project.
I’ve spoken on a tech podcast about my experiences building and selling games like generals.io and GeoArena.
You can see more of my projects on my Github.
Want to get in touch? Contact Me.